iRuiz Technologies Privacy and Data Policy
© iRuiz Technologies Limited 2018
1. iRuiz Technologies Limited (“iRuiz Technologies”) respects the privacy and data protection rights of those whose personal data it holds and uses. This policy describes how iRuiz Technologies uses personal data provided to it when software permissions are requested.
2. Where any names, positions, job titles, address and contact details or other personal details (“Personal Information”) is provided to iRuiz Technologies this Personal Information will be used:
a. in order to maintain records of those to whom permission to use its software has been granted;
b. in order to perform our obligations under, and enforce the terms of, any permission granted; and
c. to contact the provider of the Personal Information about other products and services of iRuiz Technologies that might be of interest to them given their interest in iRuiz Technologies’ software.
All such use will be in accordance with the data protection laws of England and Wales.
3. In order to maintain records of those to whom permission to use its software has been granted iRuiz Technologies will need to retain Personal Information for as long as the intellectual property rights in the software remain enforceable.
4. Any queries about the use that iRuiz Technologies makes of Personal Information may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to iRuiz Technologies, 35/37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, UK.
5. Any website address given by iRuiz Technologies to a person (either individual or company) for software download may not be passed, assigned, transferred or charged to any other person.