iRuiz Technologies Software Licence Terms
© iRuiz Technologies Limited 2021
Permission is hereby granted by iRuiz Technologies Limited (“iRuiz Technologies”), free of charge, to any person (whether on their own behalf or for the benefit of their employer) obtaining a copy, via the website provided by iRuiz Technologies, of this software, source code and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to use, copy and/or modify the Software subject to the following conditions:
- If the Software is used within any published work or incorporated into any other software, source code or associated documentation files (“New Product”) a conspicuous and appropriately worded reference must be published (such reference to appear within each New Product) that refers appropriately and accurately to iRuiz Technologies and the name of the Software so used.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABSENCE OF VIRUSES AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL IRUIZ TECHNOLGIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- This permission and the rights granted under it may not be assigned, transferred, charged or sublicensed.
- This permission does not permit the Software to be used in any manner that infringes any patent of iRuiz Technologies (including patent numbers US10748077B2, GB2543183) or any third party patents.
- This permission notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this permission notice.
- The “© iRuiz Technologies Limited 2021” copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.